Introduction

Hi!  I'm Heather.  Mom of three; wife; high school science teacher; yearbook advisor; student government advisor; dog, duck, guinea pig, and bearded dragon mom; and somehow working on my master's degree too.  I am in my 9th year of teaching and am so excited about adding new lessons and techniques into my classroom (whatever that may look like this year - 2020 ugh). 

Me and my daughter, Millie. 

Comments

  1. You forgot to add - gorgeous model to your list. You've been teaching a long time. Has it always been in Wrangell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't you sweet? :) Yes, I moved to Wrangell (from Wisconsin) 10 years ago and completed my student teaching here. I was lucky enough to get a teaching job the following year and have been here ever since!

      Delete
  2. I know a bit about you, now I know a bit more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment